Ship Lap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship Lap

Hello~Did I see something here fairly recently in reference to a ship lap template? Also, I cannot download any MMS files from the Lounge General Questions and Exchange and have not been able to for quite some time.

Joan, I will email you my shiplap template. Write to me at corky301@aol.com and put shiplap in the subject line

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
      Debbie Green Sutherland commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Joan, Can you describe your steps in trying to download templates from the forum? You might try another browser like Chrome if you're using Firefox.

mms.JPG Debbie, I tried opening with chrome. Still no luck. I am clicking on the pink section that says "attached files". It has worked in the past.

Comment

Editing a comment
      Hi Joan, When you click the hyperlink that is colored in blue are you selecting the option Save File? When I select that option it saves to my download folder.

Thanks Debbie. This seems to work using Chrome. I guess I always used Firefox before and never encountered problems. MMS would always open when I clicked the link. Oh well, I am grateful to be able to open the files, because there may be something I want to save to my custom tab for future use. Thanks again!

Comment

Here's the file if anyone wants to download the shiplap template.
      Attached Files

Comment

Editing a comment
        Thanks, I like the light and dark you added to give dimension to the shiplap.
    Working...
    X