Search issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search issues

I have the online version of studio. I'm having issues with the search button. When I right click on for instance valances and then I type in the search box "imperial valance" then the tab label goes to the right part of the screen but nothing shows up in the search box. I've tried several different titles and nothing seems to work. Can you please advise what I can do on this end?

Hi Susie, I am not sure why it is not working, but the Imperial valance is in the Pelmet Valances

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
      Debbie Green Sutherland commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Susie, I found out the search feature is not working online. I am not sure why, I will have to look into that.

• Alicia Osenenko
      Alicia Osenenko commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Anna, I'm trying to learn how to use perspective in infraview and followed your thread to install the plug in . I did but after opening the picture and going to adobe 8BF plugin butg it still tells me the plug is missing. Not sure if restarting the computer would solve the problem. Any other advice?

Editing a comment
      Hi Alicia, yes try rebooting. If that doesn't work try following those instructions again.

try shortening your search to just "Imperial" -- it could be that adding valance means the program is searching for all the valances which takes forever, and makes it seem as though the search box is empty - it's just slowed down. Once the background color turns white, you know you'll see the images.

If you are looking for something specific, use the most distinctive word in the image subject - for example, don't say "scallop" say "Charleston." And of course, use the M'Fay number for her patterns and the page number in Design Directory of Window Treatments for Jackie Von Tobel's treats.

Comment

• Susie Ruhland
      Susie Ruhland commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I just did short versions too, like you said...jackson or imperial and still no search....I used to use this feature quite often hopefully the problem gets fixed.

Hi Susie the search feature online is not working at this time.

Comment

The search feature is not working on my studio. What's the fix for this?

Comment

Editing a comment
        The search feature does work in the update. You're right clicking on the main category to bring up the search window correct?

• Juanita Strassfield
        Juanita Strassfield commented
        Editing a comment
        yes, I am right clicking on the main header

• Anna Davis
        Anna Davis commented
        Editing a comment
        What are you searching for, if you type something that is not in the program or spell it wrong it will not find the item.

For those who have Studio installed on their computers, watch the mini-clip to review how to search effectively:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z85bJuYv0jg
      also in your Custom Hub under Studio Library - Mini-Clips

Comment

Do you know when the search issue will get repaired on the online version? Also, I can't find any Jackie Von Tobel sketches. I know there was an update for Minutes Matters for the purchased version but did I need to update on this end for the online version?

Comment

Editing a comment
          Hi Susie,

We are not sure why that isn't working. We don't have a ETA for that yet. I am hoping when we release the Desktop version that addresses the export feature I will try installing that new version on the server.

Susie the online version does not need to be updated by an individual. They are working on the search feature.

Comment

Susie ~ if you can identify the type of treatment you need (i.e., tab, tied back, arched), then open the category of that style and hover over the images to see the Jackie Von Tobel name. They're in alphabetical order which makes it easier. Reference her book The Design Directory of Window Treatments to find the exact name of the treatment. Use that to help you search manually. Not as convenient as the Search feature, but it works. Save your faves and frequently used styles to your Custom Tab.

Comment

Has this issue been fixed yet? I have the desktop version of studio and the search is not working.
            Lisa Harris
            Sew Perfect Draperies, Inc.

Comment

Editing a comment
              Hi Lisa,

Have you downloaded the new version of Studio from your CustomerHub account. The new version is 3.6 Rel 2 (build date 7/21/2017)

yes
            Lisa Harris

Comment

Actually it says 3.6 release 1 build date 6-21-17
              Lisa Harris

Comment

Got it - works now! Thanks
                Lisa Harris

Comment

How do you draw an arched roman shade?

Comment

I would use the close bezier tool, following the shape of the window. Attached is an example (sorry for the typo, it's double click to finish the shape)
                    Attached Files
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                    X