MMS shutting down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMS shutting down

I just finished my lovely rendering and was going to export it so I can email to my client when all of a sudden MMS starts shutting down. Did it several times.
    I have not downloaded the Creators Update yet, so I don't know what's going on. Help!

Hi Julie,

Did you see the email we sent out over a week ago regarding the new version and the export issue? You can screenshot your rendering until we release a new update. We do have a temporary fix if you want to download the fix it works with your existing 3.6 version.

Comment

Hi Debbie,
      No I did not see the email. For some reason I don't think I 'm getting the emails. Julie@threadednest.com is my current email. I will try what you are suggesting for the meantime.
      Thank you.
      Julie

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
        Debbie Green Sutherland commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Julie,

That is the email we have on file for you. I checked your email history and the export issue email was sent to you on 6/28/17. The subject line was " URGENT READ ~ Export Issue with Studio 3.6 Update." That was the only email we sent out regarding the export issue.

• Julie Clark
        Julie Clark commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Debbie,
        Yes I found the email and uninstalled my MMS then reinstalled it. My MMS will not let me export, it automatically starts to shut down. I have Studio 3.6 1 installed. Did it 3 times today.

• Debbie Green Sutherland
        Debbie Green Sutherland commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Julie,

Yes, we are experiencing an issue with the update and exporting. We will be releasing another update hopefully next week that will correct the export issue. In the meantime, you can do screenshots of your renderings.

Hi Debbie,
      I've been working on a project and when I'm zooming in on a particular area to group and duplicate, I loose half of the drawing!!!
      Very frustrating, all the years I've been a studio owner this has been the worst.
      The beginning the learning curve was all me, but now it's the program!!
      I've enclosed the file in question, if it's not one thing it's another. Hopefully this will all be fixed soon!
      Help!
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Don,
        First for some reason you are doing the drawing in 1/4 inch scale. Second, can you tell me more of the problem, I zoomed in without an issue. If you are talking about the trim I was able to zoom in and duplicate without an issue. Ok, I see the issue, when you try to group just the trim it all goes away.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Anna Davis
          Anna Davis commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok, it looks like something is corrupt with the trim you created. I duplicated the full V shape trim then I grouped it and that worked.
      Working...
      X