Studio Lesson #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studio Lesson #1

I have completed Studio Training except the last part. The homework assignment is to create a color matching layout. At the bottom of the layout, Sandy said to use the marketing page that has a 1" scale. She said different pages are different scales. The only page I can get is the elevation page that has the larger scale. I cannot find that I can change the scale anywhere. Help!!!! I don't know what version of Studio I have. I thought I had the latest version. I need help. I am stuck! I don't want to move forward until I complete this assignment. Thanks

If you haven't purchased the Storyboard module, you won't see the Marketing tab on the bottom of the drawing space. Just use the Elevations tab and change the drawing scale to 1:1 by clicking on the View tab at the top, then Edit Scale - see screen shot.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
      Debbie Green Sutherland commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Carolyn,

I checked your account and activations and it looks like you might not have the latest version of Studio installed. You can log into your CustomerHub account and download the latest version which is under the My Account tab. I'll send the CH email to you with your login credentials. The latest version of Studio is 3.5 Rel 1. You can always check your version by clicking Options > About Studio > the current build date is 9/13/2013. You will also see a list of the modules you have purchased.

However, to simply change the scale you can follow Merlyn's instructions.

• Carolyn Rushing
      Carolyn Rushing commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much Debbie, I will check it out. I might purchase the Storybook Module. I have birthday money! Yeah!!!

• Carolyn Rushing
      Carolyn Rushing commented
      Editing a comment
      Debbie, thank you for the e-mail and info. I did have the latest version installed. I also learned what I have and what is available. Going forward, I will see what I need. My designer has asked me to help create renderings in Studio. So happy I purchased the training video. I think my next purchase is going to be an ipad so I can watch instructions on ipad and practice on studio. Thanks again! All this info makes my day! Now I know I can get help when I need it. Yeah!!!

Yeah!!!! Merlyn, thanks for coming to my rescue!!! I spend hours yesterday evening trying to figure it out. This is my first post on the forum. I am going to like it!!!! Can't wait to finish my lesson and move forward!

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
      Debbie Green Sutherland commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Carolyn, once people start using the form they see how valuable it is and really like it.

Just finished my homework for lesson 1. Yeah!!!

Color Match Tool.mms

Comment

Working...
X