TEXT BOX - limitations to adding text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEXT BOX - limitations to adding text

I've been using Minutes Matter for several years. And, I'm embarrassed to ask this question - but, I would SO love to know the answer. Sometimes I create documents for clients and I'd like to include a lot of text for them (maybe it's a description of the design, for example). However, when I click on TEXT and write in the Caption: NAME Text Box - I am always limited to about 1 line's worth of text in there. At one point, I tried writing lots of text underneath in the Caption, CAPTION larger box. But, nothing shows up. Someone from MM told me years ago that writing a lot of text was possible, but I never understood where I could do this. I would so love the answer. I'll attach a screen shot (not sure that it will accurately show my problem though). Thanks!!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Hi Barclay,

Are you clicking the T icon in the Drawing tools section which is located on the Ribbon in Studio?

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
      Debbie Green Sutherland commented
      Editing a comment
      I think what you're doing is creating a Text box and then right clicking on it and trying to add your text. Try this: Create your text box then double click on the word Static and add your text. You'll be able to add lots of text with no limit.

Debbie - thanks! I'll try that.
    To answer your question - yes. I've always been clicking on the T icon! Okay - I'm glad it's as simple as that. I should've asked and pursued it earlier in my MM lifetime! But glad to know now!! THANKYOU!

Comment

Enlarge the the text box by dragging to the left, right and top or bottom if you run out of space.

If you already have written the text in any type of word document or pdf file, you can simply copy and paste into your Studio file. See my example using Notepad and Studio below.

Once it's pasted, change the font, size, color or whatever using the Font Box under the Home tab.

Comment

Working...
      X