Install onto another computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computers ~ Install onto another computer

I'm having trouble installing software on a second computer in the office.The result from my attempt at an install is: Error 1327.Invalid drive: S:\

Hi Diane,

Are you trying to install on your S: drive? Normally, users install Studio on their C: drive. Give us more details on your computer, is it a Windows computer if so, what operating system?

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
      Debbie Green Sutherland commented
      Editing a comment
      I did a google search on that error message and it appears Studio is trying to install on a temp drive. I gave you a link from one of my search results. You might need your computer person look in this. There is a lot of results when you do a google search on that error message. <br><br>https://knowledge.autodesk.com/searc...g-install.html

• Anna Davis
      Anna Davis commented
      Editing a comment
      Is your S drive a server?

my two othercomputer can access my computer as the server, but we only put files we need to share on that drive. I clicked on the download link from the hub and that is where the message is coming from. I didn't enter a specific drive . On my computer at the office and my home computer, studio is on the c drive and I access with documents, then my studio design. Is there another link to download from? my computers are HP .

Comment

Yes it is best to put the program on the C drive. We do not have another location to download from just customer hub. When you try to download again you can pick C drive, if you don't know how you might need to have your computer person help. Using files on a different drive is fine but installing the program on a different drive is not our program is set up to install on C drive.

Comment

Working...
      X