looking for pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studio Modules ~ looking for pattern

I am trying to find a valance design while working on an elevations drawing. I use the search function but can't get this design to come up. I am looking for Mfay pattern number 9293 window #310. Any suggestions?

That's actually a combination of two patterns - a Roman shade and a layered soft cornice. I've attached my take on it in .mms format. Mine does not have an arched top, however.
    Attached Files
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Betsey Reigle
      Betsey Reigle commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks is this exactly what I am looking for how do I use this in a drawing?

• Betsey Reigle
      Betsey Reigle commented
      Editing a comment
      I got it thanks for the .mms file.

Hi Betsey,

Is this the pattern you're looking for in Studio? I also did a search and I didn't see it in the index. I also checked Merlyn's link to the newer patterns she did with Studio and it wasn't there either. If you find a straight on view of this valance you could trace around it and save to your Custom Tab in Studio. I also looked inside the Pelmet folder in Studio and didn't see anything that was similar enough for you to use.

https://www.minutesmatterstudio.com/...d-it-in-studio
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
      Debbie Green Sutherland commented
      Editing a comment
      I know I have the same problem with my memory sometimes! So you had to draw it just now?

• Merlyn
      Merlyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I took the Roman and lengthened it and found a similar soft cornice and readjusted the edit points.

• Anna Davis
      Anna Davis commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Merlin you did this way back in 2007 I have the file

Here is your original file back in 2007

9293 M'Fay Valance #310.jpg
    Attached Files

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
      Debbie Green Sutherland commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, you guys are great!!! Both of you get an extra star in your cap today!

• Merlyn
      Merlyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Anna to the rescue! That is hysterical - not losing my mind after all...whew!

• Betsey Reigle
      Betsey Reigle commented
      Editing a comment
      Now I am going to send the jgp photo to my client and see how they like it in color as well as my drawing. Thanks for the help.
Working...
X