Speciality Shaped Shutter images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speciality Shaped Shutter images

Are there any speciality shaped shutter images out there I'm just missing. I did a search and nothing came up.
    Lisa Harris
    Sew Perfect Draperies, Inc.

Hi Lisa,

Studio doesn't have any specialty shutters in the image index. What type window are you wanting shutters for?

Comment

Arch and quarter arch - I need to put shutters on this.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      Lisa Harris

Comment

I experimented with a few ideas using the Close Bezier Tool, some rectangles and some straight lines to get two different styles of shutter. See attached .mms file.

If you are designing on a photo, at the 1:20 scale, you could also use one of the pattern fills for the horizontal lines instead of drawing rectangles. This is the chocolate bamboo fill from the Kitchen Module with black outline, (No, I didn't change the line color )
        Attached Files
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
          Debbie Green Sutherland commented
          Editing a comment
          Perfect solution, thanks Merlyn!

• Lisa Harris
          Lisa Harris commented
          Editing a comment
          Merlyn - I noticed the slats are 1" wide. This is a 14' tall by 14' wall of windows. I think I'll be doing 3.5 to 4.5" shutters. The client mentioned a concern about horizontal lines. I don't want to show her more than what we would really end up with. Would you recommend changing the slat size to match that? Would you just take the height measurement and divide by the either 3.5 or 4.5 and that's how many slats I would show?

Very impressive.

Comment

Meryln!! You never cease to AMAZE me!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!
          Lisa Harris

Comment

Working...
          X