X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joined two templates to create these looks

Hi. there everyone,

What do you think of these?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Hi Gail, your renderings are great. I love how Studio allows you to create different looks by simply changing fabrics and or paint color.

I like the option with the woven woods in the center window, and I like your option with the darker fabric.

Comment

• Gail Thomas
      Gail Thomas commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you,Anna

• Gail Thomas
      Gail Thomas commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you debbie

• Gail Thomas
      Gail Thomas commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Debbie

Very clever use of the wall templates to create two joined spaces. Your use of the background eraser on the imported images is masterful! My favorite look is the chevron patterned scrunchied draperies.

Saving a basic template with neutral furnishings but making the window treatment white or beige is a great way to allow your client to visualize what you've selected in a matter of seconds. Just click and add fabric and voila!

Comment

• Gail Thomas
      Gail Thomas commented
      Editing a comment
      'Masterful" Thank you, Merlyn. Thank you too for the advise. Will save the template..

• Gail Thomas
      Gail Thomas commented
      Editing a comment
      my mistake. advice....not advise

It's all in the details! I really liked that MMS allowed me to do this! This technique was my favorite for these drawings
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Anna Davis
      Anna Davis commented
      Editing a comment
      Be sure and save all your jpegs in your custom folder so you can use them again. This is another thing I love about the program. I have tons of items saved in the custom folder. Be sure and name the items so you can search for them if you forget were you saved them.

• Debbie Green Sutherland
      Debbie Green Sutherland commented
      Editing a comment
      Good job on using Photo Clip tool! You're definitely using Studio to the fullest!

Hey Gail, I never thought of joining the two templates! VERY cool and well done!!

Comment

• Merlyn
      Merlyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Why, thank you, Anna! It's called "Wall Templates" in Collection II
      https://minutes.infusionsoft.com/app...?productId=407
      There's a little segment in the video that demonstrates how much time you save by using the templates from the Wall Template Module - multiply that by a few renderings and you'll have saved enough time to pay for the entire year's worth of webinars!
      If you don't use Studio OnLine, purchase the Wall Template Module here: https://minutes.infusionsoft.com/app...l?productId=17

• Debbie Green Sutherland
      Debbie Green Sutherland commented
      Editing a comment
      Anna, I was going to ask about the video. What a good memory! Merlyn, should have remembered you thought of that!!

• Gail Thomas
      Gail Thomas commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Jeanne
Working...
X