No Internet for Studio Online user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Internet for Studio Online user

I use Studio Online on my Mac with Microsoft Remote Desktop. Unfortunately Frontier internet has been down all over the TAMPA area and Frontier is saying they're not sure when it will be back up. (Not even TV!) What other options do I have to access Studio? Can I use my iPad?
    Anne Lubner

Hi Anne,

Oh brother, that is awful! You could use your phone or iPad as a hotspot for your computer. That is an easy solution if your phone company allows that. I know AT&T and Verizon offer that. However, you will use a lot of data whether you're on your iPad or computer.

Comment

Hi Debbie, it sure is. I'll try that. Is it also possible to use Studio on my iPad Pro?
      Anne Lubner

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
        Debbie Green Sutherland commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, you can log into your Studio Online account from your iPad. I sent those setup instructions to you. Remember, that you don't have a mouse or trackpad on your iPad it is totally operated with finger gestures. We have a video inside CustomerHub > Studio Online tab > iPad Users.

Hi Anne,
      Does Tampa offer free WIFI in their public library or can you go to a large grocery store w/ a cafe and internet access and use your iPad Pro?

Comment

Working...
      X