Reinstall Studio to new computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reinstall Studio to new computer

I just got a new laptop and uninstalled Studio from the old one. Installed it on the new one and when I try to activate it, I get a message that the amount of licenses is limited. What do I need to do?

Thanks,
    Becky

Hi Becky,

I have cleared your licenses, you'll be able to activate your Studio software now. Also, I have changed your username and password to our system default. I am sending those credentials in an email to you now.

Comment

Wow, thank you! What quick service!

Becky

Comment

I'm having the EXACT same issue. Debbie please help, my 30 day trial has expired and I need to get back to work!

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
        Debbie Green Sutherland commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Megan,

I have cleared your licenses. Were you receiving the error message Limited License? Also, did you get a new computer with Windows 10? Wanted to update your record in our database.

• Megan Morgan
        Megan Morgan commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, limited license message and new laptop with Windows 10. Thanks for getting me fixed so quickly!!

Editing a comment
        You're so welcome! Glad you're all set.

Hello All,

I don't know if this is the best place to request help... Studio is asking for my serial number and when I copy and paste from customer hub it says it could not connect to activation server. I am online but when I try Offline Activation it wants two codes? Activation Code and Activation Serial Code? And, the email button opens a blank tab. I've even uninstalled the program, turned off pop-up blockers and virus protection, downloaded, reinstalled and restarted my computer.
      I'm out of ideas and desperate - Please Help!
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 2 photos.
      Jennifer Collins

Comment

Editing a comment
        Hi Jennifer,

You're in the perfect place to ask questions. It looks like our activation server is down. I will call and put in a support ticket. Hopefully, they will have it back online very soon.

Editing a comment
        Hi Jennifer,

Our activation server is back online.

Hello Ms. Debbie ,
      I have a new computer and I am trying to reload the program having trouble it says i need activation code and activation serial code , please help

Comment

• Anna Davis
        Anna Davis commented
        Editing a comment
        Your serial number is located on customer hub. I also E-mailed you your sign in information for customer hub

Editing a comment
        Hi Wandra,

I have also cleared your licenses. You can activate on two computers.
    Working...
    X