Kitchen Module - Some additions for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studio Modules ~ Kitchen Module - Some additions for you

I have been working on a rendering of the 2017 HGTV Dream Home Kitchen, designed by Brian Patrick Flynn. First I replicated his design from photos and then I tweaked it a bit (paneled fridge and more symmetrical upper cabinets) and changed the cabinet color, countertop and backsplash to white. Since I have accumulated many Studio-drawn images for use in kitchen drawings I thought I would share them here. Hope you find them useful. The .mms file includes decorative accessories, counter/bar stools, lighting, faucets and appliances. Did you know you can add them directly to the various categories in the Kitchen Module? Just right click/copy and paste into the Image Toolbox. Let me know if you have any questions about any of the images.

I'd love to hear how you're using the Kitchen Module. It was such fun to build it!
    Attached Files
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

That looks great Merlyn I love your story board for the kitchen.

Comment

• Merlyn
      Merlyn commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks Anna! I noticed when I uploaded the story board that the copyright sign was misplaced so I had to go in and delete the image. Amazing what you see in a jpeg that you don't catch when you're looking at the rendering in Studio!

• Anna Davis
      Anna Davis commented
      Editing a comment
      I know same thing happens to me when I take a picture, things I don't see and then once I take a picture something ugly pops up.

• Debbie Green Sutherland
      Debbie Green Sutherland commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a dream kitchen ~ I love both versions!

How do I make room in my categories box for these?

Comment

Open the appropriate category under Room>Kitchen and then scroll down to the bottom where there's empty space. Right click on the item, copy, move over to the toolbox and right click/paste

This only works in the Kitchen Module, not the Living Room or Bedroom
      Attached Files

Comment

I don't have room. I guess I will put them in customs.

Comment

Merlyn - your shadowing on the island is perfection! Two questions - when I click on the mms file nothing comes up - what am i doing wrong? Also which cabinet style did you use? Thank you for your inspiration!!

Comment

• Anna Davis
            Anna Davis commented
            Editing a comment
            Really does not work for me from Chrome, it just comes up a blank page.

• Debbie Green Sutherland
            Debbie Green Sutherland commented
            Editing a comment
            I downloaded in Firefox.

• Jeanne McDermott
            Jeanne McDermott commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok...totally strange - I was able to download this file today on Chrome! Thanks!!

just checked - downloaded okay using Firefox... pls. try again thanks for your nice compliment, Jeannet! I used Full Inset with the doors and drawers enlarged to almost the size of the cabinet or box - see attached.
          Save
          Save
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
          X