Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are your rendering skills above average and would you like to earn extra money?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success Story ~ Are your rendering skills above average and would you like to earn extra money?

From time to time we have people ask us if we have a list of people that offer rendering services for hire. Yesterday, we had another request for a Studio user with good graphic skills that could produce a floor plan and an elevation with color options, furniture and accessories. If you're interested please post examples of your work on this thread and contact information.

Hi, I have not produced a floor plan/elevation recently for a client but could create one. Would that be ok?
    Welcome to DRESS YOUR WINDOWS !! Dress Your Windows offers Custom Window Treatments and Interior Design Service since 2005. We are here to help you achieve the

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
      Debbie Green Sutherland commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Joanie,

Sure go ahead, I have had a couple of requests for Studio rendering services, so I thought I would post here. Create both a space plan and an elevation rendering and attach as a jpeg in this thread.

I would love to receive referrals for my rendering service. My contact info: Jeanne McDermott Virtual Window Treatments and Design 617 968 8300 virtualdesign@verizon.net. You can check out lots of my work here on Facebook. Here is one example:

image_9875.jpg image_9876.jpg

Comment

Editing a comment
      Hi Jeanne,

Thanks for the renderings and good job!

FYI, next time you upload images try clicking the camera icon and it will show thumbnail images. As you reply, you will see a large camera icon on the left. You could even re-post and do that this time if you have the time.

Also, can you give a direct link to your Facebook page where your renderings are stored?

• Amy Schwartz
      Amy Schwartz commented
      Editing a comment
      Your facebook link isn't working. Will you contact me directly at amy@amyschwartzinteriors.com and send me some examples please. Thanks!!

• Jeanne McDermott
      Jeanne McDermott commented
      Editing a comment
      My updated facebook page: www.facebook.com/virtualdesign4interiors Working on my website....coming soon!

Thanks for the opportunity Debbie!
    HI Everyone! I would be thrilled to be your "ghost" designer for your window treatments! Any level of detail you require from simple line drawings to all the bells & whistles. Just a few samples below. See more on my website www.amywolffinteriors.com. Phone is 480-683-0200.

Amy Wolff Interiors
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Editing a comment
      Good job on your renderings!

• Anna Davis
      Anna Davis commented
      Editing a comment
      You may want to move the chair in front of the drapery.

I would love to be part of this. I believe I submitted before,but in any case, here are a couple.....
    Rosa2.jpg Rosa3.jpgAndison2.jpg IslandGrandCondo.jpg

Comment

• Anna Davis
      Anna Davis commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Gerranne, when you add photos you need to use the camera to do the uploads so it will show as thumbnails. We have a video on customer hub that shows you how. Anytime you add a JPEG the camera lets it load as a thumbnail and helps when people are scrolling the site.

Here are a few examples of my rendering work using MMS. Please contact me if you want a specific example of my work (kitchen, bath, living room, bedroom, window coverings). This is a great visual tool; I use it all the time. Donna Marie Mushinskie, D M Designs, dmdesignsinteriors@verizon.net, (626) 824-7690, http://www.dmdesignsinteriors.com.
    This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

• Anna Davis
      Anna Davis commented
      Editing a comment
      great job, your time spent taking the class really do show.

• Donna Marie Mushinskie
      Donna Marie Mushinskie commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Anna. I really enjoyed the classes and learned a lot.

Thanks for this opportunity! Here are some samples of drawings rendered from scratch or from a photo. I'm a virtual designer and have been working with Studio for MANY years! Denise Britti, denise@interiorhues.com www.interiorhues.com

Comment

• Anna Davis
      Anna Davis commented
      Editing a comment
      Great job Denise.

I have several examples of renderings and floorplans I've done with Minutes Matter. Here are just a few...
    Attached Files

Comment

• Anna Davis
      Anna Davis commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Alison, when posting pictures just click on the camera icon in the upper left hand side of the post and you will then attach the JPEG. Go ahead and repost your images and I will delete the post that only has links.

Your drapes look great you may have to share some of your tricks.

Hi Anna and Debbie,

Here are a few examples.

Thank you!
    Cathleen Williams

Comment

I would definitely be interested. Here are a couple of floor plans and elevations from recent projects.
      Thank you for the opportunity.

Angela Schmacht
      Angela@asdesignedinteriors.com
      (309) 631-0144

Comment

I would love help any fellow designers with any aspect of their project. I have used Studio for all aspects of my projects including furniture, electrical and demolition plans, as well as elevations of cabinets, shower tile design, window treatments and lighting selections. I use Studio for full presentation. Here is a sampling of how I have used Studio.
        My number is 847-899-7996
        Email jhinteriors@comcast.net

Comment

Hello....I would be very interested in this opportunity. I am new to Minutes Matter, but here is an example of my renderings from my recent project. Thank you in advance for taking the time to view my work!

Erin Betts
          520-991-9622
          ebdecor@yahoo.com

This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Thank you so much for this opportunity. Here is my sampling of how I have used Studio.
            Best,
            Lisa Aiello
            richdesignsinc@aol.com
            631-642-0957
            Lisa Aiello

Comment

Wow, I am very impressed with the renderings and floor plans you all have posted.... so professional and polished! Debbie and Anna will now have many new Studio artists to recommend!
              PS Spotted several of my former Coaching students - you make me so proud!

Comment

Thank you for this great suggestion! While I often do renderings for members of our local WCAA chapter, I would love the opportunity to do more with this program and work with new people. Here are a few examples. Bonnie Haugh, Designing Windows, 585 586-9696 / bdhaugh1@gmail.com
                Attached Files

Comment

We work to make sure your finished project is exactly how you envision it! www.facebook.com/virtualdesign4interiors virtualdesign@verizon.net Thanks! Jeanne McDermott

Comment

Thank you for this opportunity. I already do Minutes Matter renderings for all my clients and also for a few designers. I would love to do more work with designers. One of my specialties is custom cabinetry. I have attached a few samples for your review. You can contact me at: linda.thefinaltouch@gmail.com or 631 828-0590.
                    This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Hello! I'm grateful to be considered for this opportunity. My renderings illustrate virtual home staging projects. My contact information: Gail Bantle, gailbantle@gmail.com, 860-646-2945. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                      X