Suggestions for Apps for IPad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for Apps for IPad

Getting ready for High Point and looking for suggestions for taking pics and taking notes of those pics on IPad and also emailing them to clients (Which app-Pentitulate, Evernote, Notability are some I remember)...I think I recall this discussion from either Debbie or Anna??? Sorry this is somewhat unrelated to Studio Just looking for some efficiency options and whatever good advice you guys have for using suggested apps. Appreciate any and all advice.

Hi Joan, I know you will have so much fun. So you are looking for the best app to annotate with. I guess my favorite is Good notes. Reason, you can bring several pictures onto a piece of paper and annotate on each.

You would open good notes, click image and take the picture. You can name the file the clients name to whom you are taking the pictures for. There are really tons of apps that you can do this with I just like Goodnotes because I use it all the time. My advice what ever app you plan to use practice before you go you do not want to arrive at High Point ready to take pictures and then try to figure out the app you want to use.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/good...778658393?mt=8

The great thing about Goodnotes you can even make up a template with your logo save as a pdf and use it over and over. You want to brand all those suggestions you send to your clients. You might even use your studio program and make up a story board export as a JPEG and turn into a pdf so if can be a template.

If you want to just take the picture and put a caption then email you can you Skitch
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/skit...490505997?mt=8

Comment

Hi Joan,

Another great app that I love is Penultimate; love how they organize in notebooks that look like real notebooks. You can use a stylus to make notes on the page.

Evernote is great also; you can open Evernote > click to add note > select the Camera icon or even the Microphone if you want to create an audio note.
      Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Penultimate on the App Store. Download Penultimate and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Comment

Working...
      X