This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To's ~ Basic Techsupport for your Studio Program

Studio's most asked Tech support questions!

http://www.minutesmatter.com/product.../studio-faq-2/

If you have a gmail account you use that email and password to sign in. If you don't have a gmail account here is the link for the website with the same information

Comment

I'm trying to do a floor plan and the scale does not show feet . How do I change it to the right scale

Comment

• Debbie Green Sutherland
        Debbie Green Sutherland commented
        Editing a comment
        You can change the scale to feet like Merlyn's screenshot shows, but most designers just use feet for the footprint. They change back to inches when they finish the footprint.

First make sure you are in the right drawing scale 1:48; then right click on the ruler bar and choose "feet"
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Most floor plans use a combination of feet and inches - especially the labeling of the room's dimensions; for example a bedroom 13.5' x 12' - there is no provision in Studio for showing 13'6" x 12' so you have to use a text box. Studio does make it easier to flip back and forth between feet and inches, but you can't use dimension lines to show both except as a decimal.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Okay, now I have no volume. I don't know how this happened but I didn't change a thing. How is it I have no volume?

Comment

Editing a comment
            Hi Kathleen, Remember, when you're in your Studio Online account you can't watch videos. We restrict bandwidth on our server. Log into your CustomerHub account on your iPad that way you can play/pause the video and practice in your Studio Online account.

I cant open studio. Can someone help me?

Comment

How long before there is a solution? I need to do some drawings. I tried uninstall and reinstalled and it still does not work.

Comment

Editing a comment
            Hi Terry, we don't have a a date as to when this issue will be fixed. As I mentioned we are working on it. We will send out an email and post on the forum as soon as we have a solution.

Did you try rolling back to the previous version of Windows 10 - see this post for the steps: https://www.minutesmatterstudio.com/...2824#post22824

uninstalling and reinstalling Studio is not the fix

Comment

Working...
          X