Studio Coaching Club Starts Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studio Coaching Club Starts Saturday

A group of twelve designers, all graduates of the Studio Coaching Program, have formed a club which will meet here on the Lounge to work on design challenges. The goal is to refresh and hone the skills learned during the Coaching classes through bi-weekly "homework assignments." The first challenge will go out on Saturday, August 10 via email. Designers will then have two weeks to work on the challenge and post their renderings, ask for help, or offer advice.

Members are invited to post any questions about the Club or suggest topics here.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Yeah!!! Thanks Merlyn for your help and willingness to organize. I am so excited.

Janie

Comment

Originally posted by Jane Frazier View Post
      Yeah!!! Thanks Merlyn for your help and willingness to organize. I am so excited. Janie
      Ditto! Thanks again, Merlyn!

Comment

Did you guys notice, you now have the prestigious title of "Certified Graphic Designer?"

Comment

I did notice that. I like it.

Janie

Comment

Do you have to be a graduate of the Studio Coaching Program to participate?
            Thanks

Comment

Hi Carol, yes, this is for Coaching graduates who will be meeting in a Private Forum. Our challenges will be based on the skills taught in the Level I Coaching Program. We'd love to have new members - all you have to do is register for the next session which begins August 20 and then join us in September when you've finished the six week program! here's the link:

Comment

Thank you Merlyn for your quick response. I look forward to becoming more active on the M.M. forum in the future.
                Sincerely,
                Carol Terry

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie Green View Post
                  Did you guys notice, you now have the prestigious title of "Certified Graphic Designer?"
                  Yes, I did notice Debbie. Thank you for doing that. It felt good to see that.

Comment

I thought I was successful in posting something yesterday... guess not. I am excited to participate in this "club". I benefitted tremendously from the coaching program, but shamefully admit that I got lazy and use mm at a level that should be much higher, including not using the forum... which now has forced me to do just that....Thank you for this opportunity. I will be away from the 10th to the 17th with my family...(timing never works) I will catch up (I hope!!) when I return.
                    Francine Hyland

Comment

Did I miss something?
                      How do I get included in these email challenges?

Comment

Hi Marie, love to have you join us. Check your email!

Comment

Francine, I have those EXACT sentiments that you do! Hopefully I will get back up to speed with these challenges!

Comment

Hello, I've been away for the month...is it too late to join?

Comment

Hi Geri, I will ask Anna to give you permission to log in to the Private Coaching Club Forum. You can start with the first challenge and post your work! Welcome!

Comment

The avatar is much cuter than me!

Comment

Working...
                                X