No announcement yet.

Already Coached Club??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success Story ~ Already Coached Club??

Hopefully this is posted in the right place. If not please let me know.

I am finding I am using Studio in spurts. I loved the accountability of an assignment during the coaching period. I was wondering if any of you are interested in somehow coming up projects (homework) we are accountable to each other for. Maybe bi-weekly? We could take turns coming up with ideas? Include space planning and the kitchen module for those who have it.

I don't know if we can do it through the forum or not. Maybe just e-mail?

I would love to grow this part of my business and thought this would help my develop my skills.

Would love to hear your ideas.

Janie

Hi Janie, I totally understand. In order to retain what you have learned you have to use Studio. I think this is a great idea for anyone using Studio and wants to keep up the practice even if they do not have a job every week to work on. We can probably start a thread that will allow everyone to jump in and work. Merlyn in the past has posted projects but I think it is a great idea for some of the students to start this thread. I will say Merlyn is working on a idea now.

Comment

Thanks Anna....I hope there is some interest. I have no doubt if Merlyn is working on an idea it will be a good one!!

Janie

Comment

I'm all for encouraging Studio users to use their program more frequently to improve their skills and make designing easier and faster. To that end, I'll send an email out tomorrow to our Coaching grads to see if there is any interest. When I was the Forum Moderator, I hosted monthly design challenges here on the Lounge. Participation was pretty good at first, then spotty, and we finally discontinued it. Over the past few years I've tried to resurrect it, but it was a no-show/no-go. Will let you know if I get any responses.

Comment

Thanks Merlyn

Comment

I would definitely be interested in participating in this! I do find if I let too much time go by without using Studio, my confidence in my skills drops like a bomb! This would really be great!

Comment

I heard from Merlyn about this topic since I was in her coaching class last January and love this idea. ...I learned so much in her coaching class and I am now beginning to produce the quality renderings I have been wanting to which is attracting the clients I want. Anyhow, I find I use "Studio in spurts" as well. Already, I have a few designs that have 'stumped' me and could use some help. I hope this idea moves forward .

Comment

Here is what I worked on today. Do you think it looks okay to mount panels on the crown molding? Not sure the woven shades tiled correctly or the fabric for the panels for that matter?
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X