GoToMeeting App makes it easy to join and view webinars on your iPad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apps ~ GoToMeeting App makes it easy to join and view webinars on your iPad

This is a good app to have on your ipad in case you are caught away from the office and still would like to attend a webinar. It even allows you to watch when in the office but away from your desk.
    Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about GoToMeeting on the App Store. Download GoToMeeting and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Don't miss the webinars - tomorrow is Custom Walls 1 PM Eastern

Comment

Boo-hoo. I didn't get back from an appointment in time for today's webinar. I think I will cry.

Janie

Comment

I watched via my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 while having lunch today. Two things at once, oh my. It's so nice not to have to watch right at the computer

Comment

The Custom Walls webinar was a big hit yesterday! I think we have had more great comments on this webinar than any other webinar we've had. Great job Merlyn!

Comment

Thank you, Debbie, and thanks to all our Studio customers who attended yesterday for your kind remarks. It's good to end the webinar year on such a positive note. Now we are challenged to come up with some special ones for next year. As we mentioned, let us know if there are topics or aspects of Studio that you'd like to learn more about.

Comment

Working...
            X