Kitchen Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studio Modules ~ Kitchen Module

Any news on the launch date? Can you tell we're excited?!?!?! Or maybe just being pests..... :-)

I know everyone is so excited. It seems like lots of people have kitchen projects on their job list right now.

No, we don't have a firm date yet! I am hoping by next weekend.

Comment

Hello...I wondered if the webinar that was presented regarding the kitchen module is going to be added to the 2013 recordings. I was not able to attend, and would like to see the webinar before purchasing the module. Anna thought that it would be added,to the collection, and since I purchased the 2013 bundle I should get the recording. I know it takes time to get the recording up, but was curious...I am sure it will be a wonderful module to add to my Studio program.

Comment

Hi Joan,

We are producing a promo video for the Kitchen Module which will be available soon. There are only eight webinars in Collection III that is why the cost is only 77.00. The full webinar is included with the purchase of the Kitchen Module.

Comment

Here are a few images of the Kitchen Module and a link to purchase, for those of you that haven't purchased yet.

https://minutes.infusionsoft.com/app...?productId=510
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Working...
          X