Apps ~ Client list for my Ipad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apps ~ Apps ~ Client list for my Ipad

I'd like to keep a client list on my Ipad. Of past clients, their phone numbers and addresses, and the date of the job. I don't want to put them in Contacts because that syncs with my phone. I set up a Notability file but that will get too big (I hope) and is not alphabetical. I include stuff like their dog or cat's names.. where they are going on vacation, what their husband does.

The reason for this is that a big part of my business is repeat and I like to have this info ready if they call me again.

What do you other ladies use?

I use Google Contacts, which syncs with my phone and iPad and all my computers.

Comment

Hi Linda, My current clients along with all my company information is in evernote with all their information. If they are a client I am working with they have a notebook, if they are a completed customer I have them in tags. In evernote you can make notes on clients for future viewing you can forward emails also. I also noticed that if you use penultimate they auto save to your evernote, you would then want to drag the information to the correct file. You could use several different options on the ipad for this information you could use keynote which is like power point and do just information sheets for each client, but I still prefer evernote so I can drop everything in one location. My really old files I have in dropbox archived, then I can access from that location if I need to I really don't want really old information in my evernote unless they start a new job.

Comment

Hi Linda,

Is the reason you don't want your clients in Contacts is because of space on your phone? I agree with Sandy, we are Google Apps users and love using Google Contacts. The type of notes you want can quickly and easily be accessed on all devices with Google Contacts. What I like about that is that you can easily call them or email them. You can create categories in your Contacts.

Of course, we also have a client folder in Dropbox for each client that includes renderings, pdf from QuickBooks, images, etc.

Comment

Debbie, the reason I don't want to use Contacts is because it syncs to my IPhone. I have enough blinkin' phone numbers there, I don't want all my past clients too. I don't really need anything other than a list, so I might just use Keynote, I can sort that, or I may see if I can find a standalone address book. Now, why is this text italics.. Crikey -- this may not be the day to tackle techy things..

Comment

Hi Linda,

Not sure why your text began to italicize. Do you think you accidentally hit the CTRL I keys?

There are all kinds of apps that you can use for simple data entry. I use an app called NotesTab Pro. I use it for miscellaneous notes. It syncs with my phone and iPad.
            Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots and learn more about NotesTab on the App Store. Download NotesTab and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

Comment

Google Forms is another suggestion. I teach this in my paperless classes. You could create a live form and send the form in an email to your client and they fill out the form, keeping you from having to do the work. Once they submit the form you will have a spreadsheet with all their answers, name, address, birthday, pet names etc. I use the Google live forms for my class registration. The registration questions collects the contact info as well as a short interview so I can determine what level of skills a student is coming into the class with. You can also set the forms up to notify you when someone has submitted answers. Also eliminating the work of having to check the spreadsheet to see if anyone submitted answers. The spread sheet also timestamps when answers have been submitted. The spreadsheet can be accessed from any computer or device. The client sees the form as a list of fill able answers, but you view it in a spreadsheet format.
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
              X