Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an app for recording measurements on an IPad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an app for recording measurements on an IPad?

I'd like to be able to take a picture of the window and record the measurements onto my IPad. I don't work in the clouds, yet, so the full Studio is not available to me on my IPad.

Is there an app someone knows about that would do the trick?

something like this?
    http://www.appsafari.com/utilities/1...hoto-measures/

Comment

That's a good one. Thanks. I was looking at Notability but this is better. You should do a webinar on how to search for things on the internet. Like fabric sources, and tools and all that jazz. I looked for a few hours and didn't come across this app.
      Thanks
      L

Comment

I bought the app, 5.99. Installed it and it is ready to go., Very easy to use. Can export the picture in jpeg format so it's ready for Studio.

Just exactly what I was looking for.

I got rid of my paper day-timer a few weeks ago and I'm trying to get rid of all the paper I carry around, so I'm having to learn how to do lots of things over. Leaping forward into the 21st century!!

Comment

here's a link to an old thread with lots of good apps:
          http://www.minutesmatterstudio.com/f...-or-smartphone

Comment

I use notability, there you can add the picture and make notes you can also use the measuring forms that you purchased from Minutes Matter it is great. There are apps out there that you can put a paper on the wall add your dimensions of the paper and then it will give you the dimensions of the different items in the room, this is a great one for the ipad if you have the camera. My go to app is still notability because it can backup to my dropbox and I can view the items from any of my computers/tablets/phones.

Comment

Working...
            X