Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which webinar shows how to create shadows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which webinar shows how to create shadows?

Hello again, having a questionable morning!!!! :-)

I have noticed two things lately on studio, one of which is the "Shadowing" the second is the window(s) on the example renderings are a lot softer and have been filled.
    Which Webinar (s) do I purchase that will show me how to due the two above steps?

Thanking you all once again!
    Last edited by Debbie Green Sutherland; 07-06-2013, 09:00 PM.

Hi Tracey, I'm not exactly sure what you mean about softer look on the windows? The fill on the windows in the Image toolbox is a gradient of a pale blue-gray and white which you can change by accessing the glass under Image Components. If you want to add an outdoor scene, the steps are similar. Watch this mini-clip for the how-to's: Adding an Outdoor Scene
    http://minutesmatter.com/Z_MM/mini_c...tdoorscene.wmv

Many of the Studio drawings used in MM marketing materials were done by a graphic artist who employs different techniques to create depth and dimension, including shadows and highlights. These are advanced techniques we teach in our Level II Studio Coaching Program. You can pick up some of these tips by watching various webinars, there are no specific ones which focus on shadows, for example; each month we offer a variety of topics and show selected techniques as we demonstrate the Studio drawing tools. You can purchase an entire year of these webinars from 2011, 2012, and now 2013 here, or register for the Coaching Program. click on the website link above > Support > Studio Training

Comment

I can attest to the value of learning advanced techniques in Level II Studio Coaching with Merlyn.
      Recently completing the program, clients are so impressed with the drawings they want the entire room as I have designed it in Studio! (The course has already paid for itself)

Note, I have been a Studio user for many years, watching the tutorials and learning techniques on my own but nothing compares to the details Merlyn coaches you through in this program.

The advanced coaching has brought my designs to a whole new level.
      I now have the skills to create extremely detailed designs with confidence and speed.

By the way, I still refer back to the webinars I've purchased as a refresher and always come away with learning a new technique or two.

Marie Mouradian
      WFCP Expert
      Jefferson, MA

Holden award winning custom window treatment designer of 31 years, Marie Mouradian is the only certified WFCP window treatment EXPERT in Massachusetts.

Comment

Thank you both for your advice, I have just sent two questions ref: Studio training 1 & 2, as I am seriously considering taking the course.

Comment

for more information on the Studio Coaching Program, please click here:http://www.minutesmatter.com/studio/...onal-training/

Comment

Working...
          X